Follow me

duminică, 20 martie 2011

Welcome, Sunday !

Hello , ladies.
This morning sucks.....cause the weather sucks. It's raining and coold ... omg , I think spring never comes here .

So I woke-up this morning and watched the window ...... I became sad and I thought: the only thing to do today is :

-DRINK COFFEE (most important of all)

- do a little fitness exercises ( I am not good of sport , but I try :)) )

- open my blog and start writing .


I know.... I'm boring you. And I haven't prepare anythink to post , so I posted one of my Polyvore set's which outfit is just for this weather and which I will wear today , when I'll go walking .








All you need is your favourite pair of sneakers, a military jacket , a funny scarve and a sweet bag , to cheer up this outfit. Add some accesories and you compose this nice , practical outfit, perfect for a Coffee Break .

Thanks for reading .



Niciun comentariu: