Follow me

sâmbătă, 29 ianuarie 2011

! winter !


Hey you!

I'm so sad..... Winter comes again in my town , everything is frozen , it is really cold and than here is all this white snow which is covering the streets, the trees , the houses .

I like winter , but only for few days . Than I've got bored . And I hate the cold weather .

But I know some of you likes winter, so I have here some amazing pics :

















































I want to show you one of my favourite accesories , too. I received this cute neckless from my boyfriend , when we were in Florence , last year . I loved him for the first time I saw it + I think the keys are really nice accesories.








Shop cute accesories here : http://minnieandclau.wordpress.com/


Thank you for reading ! Have a nice week-end !

Niciun comentariu: