Follow me

vineri, 21 ianuarie 2011

- I can be anything, but I choose to be me -

Aloha, girls !
I'm "ON" again , starting with this post.
Since I haven't posted much lately, this post will be bigger than usually .
____________________________________________________________________

I put here some of my pics.




P.S.
I love the ring and the neckless which I wear in this photo :D


___________________________________________________________________

As always , I suggest a crazy soong, which , by the way , i love it :

Slash feat. Fergie - Beautiful dangerous

Fergie looks amazing in this clip.
and thanks God we have youtube.
___________________________________________________________________

Let's talk about fashion now :





First of all I wanna to show you my preference this season . It0s all black and really chic. The ideea is to take a nice vest and some black heels, a fur bag and the dirty attitude that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOCIETY THAT'S FUCKED. And this is true :))



A few days ago, I started to make my must haves list and here are 2 wanted pieces : the jeans shirt and this amazing scarf .









____________________________________________________________________
This is all for today . Thank you & kisses .
°°Just Claudia°°

Niciun comentariu: